Whether you’re still in the honeymoon stage or can’t stand a thing he or she says, getting your lover the right gift is usually at the top of your list during the holiday season. We’re here to ease those nerves with our brilliant suggestions, no matter how you feel about your lover at the moment:
You’re familiar with our mighty signature line, but did you know we also create custom goods, too? Since 2007, we’ve worked ever so closely with a variety of brands to design products that fit a retailer’s specific customer need and overall style. Of course, all our custom stuff is sprinkled with Knock Knock flair, as well as our distinct design sensibility and wit. We’re excited to share these products with you, and hope you like them!
Target Paper Mousepads, Sticky Notes, and Notepads
The end of summer can be a bummer (please forgive the cutesy rhyming). If you’re feeling overly swamped with work, now is as good a time as any to reorganize your thoughts before plowing through the rest of the year! Luckily, We teamed up with Target to bring you savvy paper pieces to help you get back on track in style.
Introducing Knock Knock's custom line at Target, featuring paper mousepads, sticky notes, and notepads so you can organize in style!
With a design reminiscent of vintage airmail, we fashioned these paper mousepads, sticky notes, and pads with svelte slanted stripes in soft colors. We played with a few of the titles from our own signature items, but made sure to keep the clever content intact.
So whether you’re knee-deep in tasks at home or in the office, these pieces have a can-do attitude that’ll keep that smile on your face!
Wanna get to organizing? Perfecto. Find this line of goodies exclusively at a Target near you.
In your life, you probably know Star Wars fanatics, jazz junkies, and beer aficionados. How about bacon buffs? Carolyn, our former VP of Sales, continues to pave the way for bacon enthusiasts everywhere.
11. Food or drink you couldn’t live without? Trendy or not, it’s bacon. Note exhibit A: I am a known bacon lover far and wide—as indicated by a sampling of related gifts given to me over the years.
So the night before Carolyn’s last day at Knock Knock, our manufacturing director, Elyse, used her innate ingenuity (and leftover felt) and crafted the perfect send-off present for Carolyn: a giant stuffed bacon.
(From left to right) Elyse, felt bacon (name still TBD), and Carolyn.
We hope this piece of bacon takes top-shelf priority among your collection, CA!
For the gift-givers: finding an original present for new graduates can be as tough as the current job market. We get it. Sure, you can slap a cap and tassel on a teddy bear and call it a day, but that cuteness will wear off.
Instead, how about reassuring him or her that life after crossing the stage isn’t so bad? It can actually be pretty great. (However, the amount of douchebags you encounter daily is much more apparent.)
Here are a few items to assist in his or her solace:
1. Deal With This Stamp. This stamp shows who’s boss, especially when its owner’s timid ‘tude is in need of a boost of confidence.
2. Hey Asshole Pad. A pad for the workplace. He or she will soon understand the true meaning of “asshole.”
3. Travel Log and Pack This! Pad. Life after graduation is all about backpacking through new places and confronting new endeavors. These aids won’t assist in “finding” oneself, but at least he or she can make detailed notes on the trip and won’t forget to pack an extra pair of underwear.
4. Pro/Con Journal. Now is the time for him or her to make meaningful decisions. Present this to the giftee with a welcome sign pointing to the real world.
If you’re a Real Simple fan (much like us), be sure to check out “The Guide” section, featuring our Money Receiptables in their June issue, on newsstands now!
It’s their “Organizing the Small Stuff” issue, and one you probably won’t want to miss out on. People overuse the cliché, “don’t sweat the small stuff,” as if it’s oh-so easy. But these insignificancies inevitably add up to colossal proportions—and who wants to deal with all of that?